2012年10月21日星期日

381

The Uefa If Chelsea Wins, Terry Gets The Cup

After beating Barcelona and entering into the UEFA Champions League final, Chelsea even the whole England was a scene of jubilation. However, the final is not less than a month, the agent chief coach, Di Matteo is pretty upset, because four core football players are suspended, which puts Chelsea fights in the guest field in a disadvantage position before the match.
Even though some people feel sorry about John Terry, while others think the UEFA Champions League final lack of some core football players will degrade the level of the match and entertainment. But UEFA still makes sure that Terry, Branislav Ivanovic, Ramires Santos do Nascimento, Raul Jose Trindade Meireles from Chelsea,Jimmy Graham Jersey 2012, Luiz Gustavo, David Alaba,, Holger Badstuber from Bayern will miss the final. When accepting interview, the UEFA press spokesman says: he rules of matches are laid down before the competition, which should be implemented in this seasm. Any proposal of modifying the regulations has to be submitted to the committee of the club and gets approval from UEFA committee.
Because of an unnecessary knee cap,645, Terry gets a red card,1210. A lot of people cannot understand it and feel sorry about him,nfl jerseys with free shipping. As the football team leader and the important rear defense, Terry cannot enter the court, which makes the chief coach feel difficult to come out a perfect strategy and Terry himself could lose the golden prize. To peoples worry, UEFS all gives response back and it has made sure that if Chelsea finally get the cup, Terry, as the team leader also can get a cup and gain the prize of UEFA Champions League,Cheap Terrel Suggs Jersey.
The UEFA claimed that during the match, Terry can only watch the math in the bleachers. If Chelsea wins the champion after the competition then Terry can join the celebration of the match.
Speaking of the controversial red card, Terry apologizes to his fans and said: I feel terrible when I watch the game,Terrel Suggs Jersey, I did lift my knee but I hope others can understand me that I am not that kind of players. I feel confused when I get a red card,2146. As for me, I feel hurt but we deserve to win the UEFA Champion League. I really dont hope that we lost the game because of this.
Since Terry cannot attend the UEFA Champion League, he just can strive to give good performance in the league to atone his crime to his team mates and fans. Even though in the league, he cannot feel ease for the next competitor is Queens Park Rangers.
Even though as the uncle of Lampard, old Redknapp still expresses his own opinion without any concern, he says: If I am a liar, I will say I hope Chelsea win the UEFA Champion. But actually, I wish Bayern can win the competition, I hope they can do it, for all the foot ball fans of Tottenham . Alan Pardew, the commander in chief showsthe same attitude: we dont hope Chelsea win, because we want to get the opportunity. And I believe that Tottenham and Arsenal will agree,New Jimmy Graham Jersey. The reality is so harsh. If we won the fourth prize but miss the UEFA Champion, which will be the great attack to the team.
come from

没有评论:

发表评论